Alien emoji
Insomnia and I are hangin' out again tonight, so I thought I'd make a start on my very own Alien emoji.
The name sorta works on two levels ... but it's a little hard to explain.
I quite like him, and he's a work in progress. We'll see how he turns out at the end, (when I get tired of workin' on him) ... whichever comes first.
I can't say I've ever seen an alien myself. I have seen things in the night sky that I couldn't explain, (which doesn't mean that they can't be explained).
If you're interested in such things - and who isn't?, fell free to "google" it, eh?
Ah well, that's it - I'm off to read for a bit ... (by read, I mean re-read the same page 15–20 times, before I give up and end up straining my eyes a while longer on the puter).
Take Care
![]() |
| Paul the Alien? |
The name sorta works on two levels ... but it's a little hard to explain.
I quite like him, and he's a work in progress. We'll see how he turns out at the end, (when I get tired of workin' on him) ... whichever comes first.
I can't say I've ever seen an alien myself. I have seen things in the night sky that I couldn't explain, (which doesn't mean that they can't be explained).
An unidentified flying object (UFO), also called a UAP (unidentified aerial phenomenon), is any perceived aerial phenomenon that cannot be immediately identified or explained.
If you're interested in such things - and who isn't?, fell free to "google" it, eh?
Ah well, that's it - I'm off to read for a bit ... (by read, I mean re-read the same page 15–20 times, before I give up and end up straining my eyes a while longer on the puter).
Take Care

Comments
Post a Comment