Western Style Wanted Poster

I thought I'd put together a fun little project that you can use. Simply paste a photo in, add some text and viola! It's not really print quality - but then again, who prints anything anymore?

Perhaps in the future I'll make a high-def version?

Free blank wanted poster
Free for non-commercial use


Here's some idea of what it could look like ...

Completed example poster
Free for non-commercial use


Here's a list of the fonts I used:

WANTED - Cowboy Movie Font | dafont.com
FOR GENERAL SKULLSUGGERY - Vanilla Whale Font | dafont.com
THE REST- Western Bang Bang Font | dafont.com

Alrighty, well that's it - I hope you get some use out of this and enjoy.

Take Care - Paul


UPDATE:

I posted this to my personal Facebook account. It got "removed". I wish I'd had the wherewithal to share the small hoops they asked me to jump through to defend the post. But I didn't - I was laughing too hard.

Facebook, An American company, is so concerned with "safety" - that they'll trample your 1st amendment rights in an effort to protect their people, rather than the rights of the people.

So, how about you do your bit to support a free and open internet where freedom of expression is not only protected but encouraged, and share this post around?

And keep fighting back.

Comments

Trending