Covid Emoji Sticker

My take on a covid emoji sticker. I'm not much for the idea of an amnesty, and I think that any person or entity that profited from the debacle that was the pandemic should be jailed and sanctioned.

So many people are still hurting. It sickens me to see politicians, and others, slink off without so much as a backwards glance to reap the rewards of enforcing tyranny in the name of "science".

On a brighter note, Julian Assange is, at last, free!

So bloody-well, yay!

Transparent covid cartoon emoji
800 X 800


Yes, as always - it needs work, but for a first attempt... ?

A green emoji sticker - cartoon style, representing the covid virus


Anyhoo, in an effort not to enrage myself further - I'll leave it there.

As always, use as you see fit.

Take care

Comments

Post a Comment

Trending