Baby emoji

On a whim, I decided to just start an emoji with no real thought behind what I wanted to create. So I fired up photoshop, grabbed the mouse by the throat and rolled with it. I think he's kinda cute in his own way, and with a little more shading and maybe a highlight or two, he could really be something.

A happy, laughing baby emoji.
Happy baby! Free for non-commercial use


Oh sure - it's not the most detailed or challenging emoji/sticker I've ever created, but surely it doesn't have to be, does it? - to be goodish I mean. I dunno - maybe it does?. As is the norm, I haven't had nearly enough sleep, so I'm probably just babbling. I should stop.

I think my next post will be about 'blogging' itself ... my experiences, frustrations and learning curves ... so why not bookmark this blog, (you know, in that section ya husband doesn't know about and check back again?). You take care ok?

Comments

Trending