Batman Emoji

Before we get back to ol' Jack - I've created my first super-hero emoji ... and it just had to be Batman, right?.

I think he's pretty good. I don't wanna hear any comments about the bat symbol lookin' like a cross between an xbox controller and a manta-ray either, ya critical bastards lol.

I messed with his mouth for ages (phrasing), but in the end, a simple couple of strokes worked best for me, (PHRASING!).

Ahem ...

Retro Batman emoji
Free for Non-Commercial Use


Obviously, if ya know ya Batman's, I went with a retro colour style. Just a tiny nod to the late Adam West. I was gonna do some kapows and whacks and such ... in that old style that I love, but I figure maybe someone else would give that a nudge.

As per usual, the colours aren't web safe. I really should try to constrain myself to those, sigh.

Maybe the face is a little square - perhaps the yellow should be a touch brighter, and I'm sure it's unforgivable that there are no pouches or pockets on the utility belt.

UPDATE


I softened the face just a little and re-uploaded him ... I think it looks betterish?

Perfection eludes me once more I guess. But be that as it may, I like him. And really - isn't that all that matters?

'Course it is - take care

Comments

Trending