Instagram and Executioner Emoji
Ya know how I mentioned twitter and Insta in the last post? ... well, I had created an Insta account for these emoji's I'm making. Anyway, long story short - I deleted it.
It was connected to my main account - here's the link for that account, (if you're into critters and such: Garden Guests (@gardenguests). Absolutely no pressure mind you.
A little different huh?. Dunno about the eyes, they might be a touch small, but the overall look is what I was goin' for.
Take care ok?
![]() |
| Mmmm ... |
It was connected to my main account - here's the link for that account, (if you're into critters and such: Garden Guests (@gardenguests). Absolutely no pressure mind you.
![]() |
| Executioner emoji |
A little different huh?. Dunno about the eyes, they might be a touch small, but the overall look is what I was goin' for.
Take care ok?


Comments
Post a Comment