Figures from history
I've started a new 'line' of emoji's - historical ones ... here's the first one:
Have a guess - if you can't figure it out I'll retire before I've really begun, lol
I'll add more as I go, eh?.
In the meantime ... I created another shot-smiley, I like this one ... hey life's a work in progress right?
And then there's this: I was just making a rainbow gradient, and I got thinking about a mate.
He was, other than me, the funniest person I knew. But I can't talk with him anymore - no more laughs on the steps ...
He might be a bit cross that I've made an emoji with rainbow colours and conflated his memory with such LOL. We'll deal with that on the next set of stairs we're together on, eh?.
Take care
Have a guess - if you can't figure it out I'll retire before I've really begun, lol
![]() |
| Nailed it! LMFAO! |
I'll add more as I go, eh?.
In the meantime ... I created another shot-smiley, I like this one ... hey life's a work in progress right?
![]() |
| A throwback to my youth lol |
And then there's this: I was just making a rainbow gradient, and I got thinking about a mate.
He was, other than me, the funniest person I knew. But I can't talk with him anymore - no more laughs on the steps ...
![]() |
| Duncan (he'd be okay with me using his name) |
He might be a bit cross that I've made an emoji with rainbow colours and conflated his memory with such LOL. We'll deal with that on the next set of stairs we're together on, eh?.
Take care



Comments
Post a Comment