Jack the Ripper emoji sticker
A bit of a crack at another infamous historical 'figure' today - ol' Jack the Ripper - from hell.
He's not quite where I want him to be, but he's well on his way.
I think I'll leave him here and when/if I update him further - I'll post that as well, and we can compare the two - see if you agree with my choices etc.
So I've changed up the eyes, the size/shape of his cloak, along with a touch more colour to his personage ... did I improve him?
Better?, worse? ... or perhaps neither?.
Take care
He's not quite where I want him to be, but he's well on his way.
![]() |
| It's a start |
I think I'll leave him here and when/if I update him further - I'll post that as well, and we can compare the two - see if you agree with my choices etc.
Five victims, Mary Ann Nichols, Annie Chapman, Elizabeth Stride, Catherine Eddowes and Mary Jane Kelly - are known as the "canonical five". Their murders between 31 August and 9 November 1888 are often considered the most likely to be linked. They were never solved.
![]() |
| Update 21-09-22 |
So I've changed up the eyes, the size/shape of his cloak, along with a touch more colour to his personage ... did I improve him?
Better?, worse? ... or perhaps neither?.
Take care


Comments
Post a Comment