Magic mushroom emoji
Staying with the mushroom theme a while longer, this little guy looks to have somewhat over-indulged, eh?. Ah well, we've all been there in one form or another, no judgements here. And if you've been here before you may have noticed a couple of changes - well, yes.
The template has been updated from the simple template to ... ummm, the newer essential template. So that shouldn't be confusing at all. I think it's still nice and clean-ish. I've added an Instagram 'button' and little bits and pieces, that I am sure you care not a bit about, lol. Here he is.
Yeah, in truth, he's a little busy to really be considered an emoji, but as a sticker he works okay. And he is a little bit of fun ... well, I think so. But does he get his own Insta post? ... nah, I don't think so, not this time.
I have to keep reminding myself that perfection is an ideal, not a reality, and to just enjoy being a little creative ... goes against the grain TBH, but hey - that means it's probably good for me.
Like broccoli and sit-ups...
Right, I'm out before I depress both you and myself - take care
The template has been updated from the simple template to ... ummm, the newer essential template. So that shouldn't be confusing at all. I think it's still nice and clean-ish. I've added an Instagram 'button' and little bits and pieces, that I am sure you care not a bit about, lol. Here he is.
![]() |
| Free for personal non-commercial use |
Yeah, in truth, he's a little busy to really be considered an emoji, but as a sticker he works okay. And he is a little bit of fun ... well, I think so. But does he get his own Insta post? ... nah, I don't think so, not this time.
I have to keep reminding myself that perfection is an ideal, not a reality, and to just enjoy being a little creative ... goes against the grain TBH, but hey - that means it's probably good for me.
Like broccoli and sit-ups...
Right, I'm out before I depress both you and myself - take care

Comments
Post a Comment