Parrot emoji

I had a plan today to make a specific emoji that's been on my mind - however, the creative gods had other ideas and I ended up with a parrot emoji!?. That'll teach me for making plans eh?.

It won't - LoLz!

Anyhoo, we have a couple of parrots (rescues), they can be a handful, and they're not for everyone, but they enrich our lives - and, I hope, we theirs.

Parrot emoji - sticker
'Skitz'


The one I styled this emoji on is an Alexandrine, she's a little - well, touched. And she's highly strung from having a bit of a rough go of it early in life. However, she can also be affectionate and she's super smart - so the rough with the smooth right?.

The Alexandrine parakeet (Psittacula eupatria), is a medium-sized parrot in the genus Psittacula of the family Psittaculidae. It is named after Alexander the Great, who transported numerous birds from Punjab to various European and Mediterranean countries and regions, where they were prized by royalty, nobility and warlords.

Take Care

Comments

Trending