Snake Emoji Sticker

I wanted to create an emoji/sticker for my other blog - kind of a mascot for it, (my other blog is all about wildlife & photography and such). Anyway, while I like this guy - he's not quite right. I went over board with the 'reflections' ... they look okay at larger sizes, but just a bit distracting and busy when small.

The tongue needs more attention, truth be told I haven't had enough sleep and just kinda phoned it in ... I'll get to it.

I like the colours and the overall look though... Please respect the copyright.

Thank you.

a snake emoji sticker
©2022 Rusty Chopstix


So work to be done, but that's okay ... in fact, even at this rough 'n' ready stage, he gets an Insta post.

I've hit the wall with the next one - again, tired. I just don't have the patience today to work the monocle rim into something approximating metal. Not to mention adjusting the highlights to a single light 'source' etc.

Monocle emoji unfinished
Free for Non-Commercial Use


If ya can use him non-commercially, go for it. The little technical challenges that I'm overcoming with many of these emoji's is a fun learning curve, and as I have said before - keeps me outa my head. So you know ... yay, lol.

Updated the sour grape emoji, I think it's better than the original. But all of this is a work in progress.

Sour Grapes emoji
Free for Non-Commercial Use

Hope you're doing good, (whatever that means for ya). Take care

Comments

Trending