Toadstool emoji
Another day, another emoji. This time, I set out to create one of my favourite emoji's. The Toadstool emoji. I think it's alright actually. Well, for a first attempt, anyway.
Whaddya reckon?, (remember to click to enlarge).
I've been doing a bit of research regarding toadstools of late. Pretty damned fascinating - especially with regard to medical research. In particular the area of mental health.
As you can see, the use of psychedelic mushrooms isn't a new development by any stretch of the imagination. Ummm, I should make it clear that I'm not suggesting ya should dash out and start trippin' balls, I'm just saying that it's an interesting topic ... M'kay?.
Anyway, that's my take on this emoji. I plan to do a whole series of them - but you know how it is?. I suspect I only make plans to give the Gods something to laugh about. So we'll see.
Take care
Whaddya reckon?, (remember to click to enlarge).
![]() |
| Trippy, eh? |
I've been doing a bit of research regarding toadstools of late. Pretty damned fascinating - especially with regard to medical research. In particular the area of mental health.
Mushrooms had long been consumed in spiritual and divinatory ceremonies before Spanish chroniclers first documented their use in the sixteenth century.
As you can see, the use of psychedelic mushrooms isn't a new development by any stretch of the imagination. Ummm, I should make it clear that I'm not suggesting ya should dash out and start trippin' balls, I'm just saying that it's an interesting topic ... M'kay?.
Anyway, that's my take on this emoji. I plan to do a whole series of them - but you know how it is?. I suspect I only make plans to give the Gods something to laugh about. So we'll see.
Take care

Comments
Post a Comment