Twitter Sux
I've been on twitter for over a decade, and I remember when it used to be fun and supportive and interesting, you know? - everything it isn't now.
It's a damned shame, but what can ya do?.
Oh, and Elon Musk isn't a champion of the people or free speech, he's just another feckless narcissist who bought a platform so that he can feel as popular as he believes himself to be.
Let's face it, if he wasn't rich and owned twitter - would you hang out with to him?
Anyhoo, here's an emoji I created that sums up my feelings on the matter.
Now I want to stress that yes, it's styled on the G poop emoji, but hand on heart, this is from scratch - you'll see how less slick my one is, if you compare the two.
Anyhoo, - I like it ... and it does convey my emotions in regard to twitter, twitter users, and their stunning B.S.
Frankly, Insta is going down the proverbial too, trying to compete with an app that sounds like a clock ticking.
Might be we'll have to look at that. I remember when Insta was primarily a place of creativity and groovy pics.
It's slowly deteriorating into just another TnA fest, right?
Take Care
It's a damned shame, but what can ya do?.
Oh, and Elon Musk isn't a champion of the people or free speech, he's just another feckless narcissist who bought a platform so that he can feel as popular as he believes himself to be.
Let's face it, if he wasn't rich and owned twitter - would you hang out with to him?
Anyhoo, here's an emoji I created that sums up my feelings on the matter.
Now I want to stress that yes, it's styled on the G poop emoji, but hand on heart, this is from scratch - you'll see how less slick my one is, if you compare the two.
Anyhoo, - I like it ... and it does convey my emotions in regard to twitter, twitter users, and their stunning B.S.
![]() |
| A steaming pile of tweets |
Frankly, Insta is going down the proverbial too, trying to compete with an app that sounds like a clock ticking.
Might be we'll have to look at that. I remember when Insta was primarily a place of creativity and groovy pics.
It's slowly deteriorating into just another TnA fest, right?
Take Care

Comments
Post a Comment