Vampire Emoji Sticker
Remember how in the previous post I mentioned that I had a little emoji project in mind that turned into a parrot emoji?.
Whad'ya mean no? ... SMH
Well, I did - and this is what I was lookin' to create before I got side tracked by a bird ...
I think it's okay. The colours work for me, but next time I'll design the 'cloak' so that ya can see some red 'lining'. I do like how said cloak gives a nod to what, I like to think, all vampy things wear. It also hints at bat wings - or it's supposed to ...
The purple is a throw back to the count on sesame street.
The eyes (pupils?), are a touch small, but suprisingly it doesn't render all that badly at smaller sizes. It is though, just a touch busy for an emoji - it's an alright sticker though.
You know? I'm starting to like it here - it's nice and quiet - LMFAO!
Take care
Whad'ya mean no? ... SMH
Well, I did - and this is what I was lookin' to create before I got side tracked by a bird ...
![]() |
| Vampy! |
I think it's okay. The colours work for me, but next time I'll design the 'cloak' so that ya can see some red 'lining'. I do like how said cloak gives a nod to what, I like to think, all vampy things wear. It also hints at bat wings - or it's supposed to ...
The purple is a throw back to the count on sesame street.
The eyes (pupils?), are a touch small, but suprisingly it doesn't render all that badly at smaller sizes. It is though, just a touch busy for an emoji - it's an alright sticker though.
You know? I'm starting to like it here - it's nice and quiet - LMFAO!
Take care

Comments
Post a Comment