Shocking Pink Emoji

Growls and bumps with tech giants aside, here's a little guy who obviously needs a hug, or a beer ...

And yes, I am perfectly aware that the world doesn't require any more emojis - but we don't need any more celebrities either, yet that doesn't seem to stop them from being created out of nothing, right?

Sorry, I'm feeling a little fractious today

A bright pink emoji looking a little shocked
Free for non-commercial use


“Don’t fear failure. Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts - it is glorious to even fail.”
~ Bruce Lee


Anyhoo, I like to think that there is someone out there that might like this, and/or use it for whatever purpose they choose. These are fun to create and in the doing, it keeps me out of my head - which is trying to kill me.

If you know, you know.

So take care - be good to yourself and others.

Later Gators

Comments

Post a Comment

Trending